Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

The Misadventures Begin

Welcome to my misadventures!

Please take a moment to stop by the "About Me" page to learn more about me, the author of this weird little blog.

Don't worry, I'll wait.

.

.

.

Are you back yet?  Great!  So, here's how this thing is going to work.  I've been single and sex-less for way too damn long and I'm really fucking sick of it.  Oh yes, that's right, I'm not your everyday old-as-hell virgin.  I swear.  I drink (okay- not a lot, but it's been known to happen).  I even date (every so often).  But it's never happened for me.  And believe me, it's not because I don't want it to.  I REALLY WANT IT TO!  The thing I'm coming to realize is that I must really be undateable.  Most of the guys I've gone out with over the past couple of years are good for 2 dates, and then - NOTHING.  I'm dropped like a bad habit.  They don't even know about the virginity thing yet, so that isn't the reason they are running for the hills.  I'm determined though.  Someone out there must be willing to stick it out through date # 5 (the most I've ever been on with a single guy is 4).  Some guy out there must want to sleep with me.

I'm going to find him.

Creepy internet stalking guys need not apply.

No comments:

Post a Comment